Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chris Cutler's book

From: hsut@purdue-ecn.ARPA (Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 85 14:09:20 EST
Subject: Chris Cutler's book

Just got my Wayside catalog (thanks for the address, Doug!). One item
I'm very interested in is Chris Cutler's book File Under Popular. Anyone
care to post a review of it? I don't really want another survey-type book,
but apparently this one has sections on the Residents and other obscure
groups, and it should be interesting to see a better than superficial
discussion on them.

				"Is obscurity the test tube of tomorrow
				 Or just a testing done
				 To pave the the way for sorrow?"