Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush on WHFS

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 85 8:36:47 EST
Subject: Kate Bush on WHFS

Yes, while riding home from work yesterday, WHFS played Jig of
Life followed by Ms. Bush saying, "Whenever I'm flying over Annapolis,
I listen to WHFS".  Now does this mean she turns on an FM reciever
on the Concorde?  Wouldn't that screw things up for the onboard
tracker or whatever?  Also, if she is flying by Concorde wouldn't
that mean she would probably be over Annapolis for only 2 minutes?
Did she perhaps astrally project herself over Annapolis and tune
her body to the vibes or frequency to listen to it?  Or is she
perhaps lying????  Why didn't she "liberally sprinkle smiley-faces"
over her announcement.  I'm confused.

Oh by the way, I detest apartheid as much as I detest disinformation.
"let's talk about music, said the idiot to the fool" - L Lunch

hofmann