Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cloudbusting video

From: tsung@aero
Date: 25 Nov 85 11:54:43 PST (Mon)
Subject: cloudbusting video
Posted-Date: 25 Nov 85 11:54:43 PST (Mon)

I also heard an MTV announcer saying something like:
"Kate Bush's next video will be 'Cloudbusting' . . . Donald Sutherland
will play Kate Bush's father . . . but Kate will play a boy . . ."

This should be interesting.

Also, the beginning of "The Morning Fog" (last song on HoL) consistently
reminds me of an Brian Ferry song, I think it's "Slave to Love".  Anybody
agree?  (the instrumentation and the way she sings the first line).