Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dead Kennedys

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.arpa>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 85 07:26:37 est
Subject: Re: Dead Kennedys

Very Political is right...there new album is called "Frankenchrist" and
deals with the usuals DK themes of Nuclear War ("Hellnation"), the American
Food industry ("A Boy needs his lunch", "Soup is good food"), and
the bizarre ("Jockodrama).  If counter subverise political activities
are your forte` (??) then run out and purchase this album.  From
the songs they did at the show, it was worth it...

I'm pissed I missed the Rites of Spring show....had no money though...
Love and Rockets tonite....should I stay home or should I go ???

Hardcore at Hall of Nations....I'll be there !!!

tim