Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

some questions

From: Fu-Sheng Tsung <tsung@AEROSPACE.ARPA>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 85 15:44:09 PST
Subject: some questions

Hi everybody, I'm new on the mailing list.  First heard Kate Bush's music
three weeks ago, and am convinced she is a very talented artist.

A couple of questions, out of curiosity:

1) How big is this mailing list?  Seems that she's somewhat well-known in
   Boston.  Does a)she has a following, b)any radio station plays her, in
   the Los Angeles area?
2) Judging from the fact that KB is very well known in net.music, I would
   think the love-hounds net has been around for a while.  But the name
   contradicts itself, as Hounds of Love has only been out for a month
   or two.  So what's the fact?

Fu-Sheng Tsung
tsung@aero.ARPA
(El Segundo, Ca.)