Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB

From: Peter Stokes <stokes%cmc.cdn%ubc.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 85 11:17:46 pst
Subject: KB
Mmdf-Warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA

>> I am not an avid KB fan,...

>I'm just curious... how does a non-KB fan get signed up for this list?
>(It's certainly fine with me -- we're not elistists around here....)
>Are you reading love-hounds on a local bulletin board, or did you ask
>someone at a redistribution point to add you to the list?

To set the record straight I DO enjoy KB but am not as involved as
some people (like you Doug!).

I receive the Love-Hounds stuff from a redistribution point in western
Canada.  It then is relayed here to my terminal at work in Eastern
Ontario via one of the Canadian networks.  I find the board interesting
and I know you don't mind me reading it..... do you ??

>Uh, er, um..... I'm sorry....
>
>-Doug

I get the point, thanks....

Cheers,