Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Blouse straps

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 85 16:24:49 est
Subject: Blouse straps

> From:     Susanne E Trowbridge <ins_aset@jhunix>

> Has Kate ever referred to the incident in any interviews she's
> done,

Not that I've ever read.

> i.e. how she felt about being uncovered in front of the Prince?

I think that if anything had been uncovered, they would have probably
left it off of the video tape.  She managed to catch it before a High
Society photo opportunity might have occurred.  I didn't even notice
anything was wrong, until someone else started laughing hysterically
when he saw the video.  I did wonder why she was holding her arm across
her chest in this strange way for the entire end of the song....  After
she was finished, she gave the audience this wonderful "Isn't life full
of great surprizes?" smile.

			"All of the headlines said 'Passion Crime'"

			 Doug