Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fellow Yuppies ...

From: Henry Chai <chai%utflis%toronto.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 85 23:39:23 est
Subject: Fellow Yuppies ...

Well, I've got an essay due tomorrow, of which only 10% is done.
So naturally I procrastinated even more,
and started to wade thru all the new groups.
Guess what I found in net.singles:

Ann Muir Thomas writes:
> "Yuppies" to me (a member of the "puppie" generation) are...hmmm... alot
> of things... Into health clubs, gourmet food, foreign cars ,
> plants, cats, VCRs, vacations in other countries, cocaine, wine coolers, ,
> Kate Bush, [.....]

Wow! so we're all yuppies here ! ;-}

Oh yes, that ending is important.  I've seen that film about 8
times... anyway LOOK CLOSELY -- that bearded man is Eddie!!!

Valerie