Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Random Notes

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 85 09:20:50 est
Subject: Random Notes

Why does it seem like Everybody knows Ira Hankin ?? Lets not turn
this group into the "Ira Hankin/Love Hounds" mailing list.

No, Ken talks differently from his brother, and I dont get along
with ken at all.

I am the one who ranted about the Hating of Yes. I however, have this
strange habit of associating a Band with their last album. This is why
I cant stand Yes.  New Yes is like New Genesis which is like New Coke,
they are all sweet and sugarery on the outside, but with nothing on
the inside.  Can you understand Eric ?? thanks.

Let this be the last article about these hankin people...

Tim "its monday and its raining and I want to die" Wicinski