Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Orgone & Orgonomy

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 85 16:42:26 edt
Subject: Re: Orgone & Orgonomy

> From: Henry Chai

Thanks for all the info on Orgonomy!  It is really interesting.

> However, I'll try to finish it ["Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy"] and I'll
> keep everyone posted if anything else interesting comes up.  (that is,
> everyone who has stayed with me so far :-)

However, it's probably a lot more fruitful to read "A Book Of Dreams"
since I'm sure that's all Kate had read, and I'm also sure she isn't so
concerned with Wilhelm Reich's theories as with the story of Peter Reich
as a boy and his love for his father.  What little I've read of "A Book
Of Dreams" is actually very moving even if one must ultimately agree
with the FDA that Wilhelm Reich was a quack.

			"On top of the world
			 Looking over the edge"

			 Doug