Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins

From: harvard!seismo!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl (John Labovitz)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 85 12:38:41 edt
Subject: Cocteau Twins

Can someone tell me anything about the Cocteau Twins?  I remember someone
here saying interesting things about them, so I bought one of their albums.
Unfortunately, it's an EP, so it's only got two songs on it.  (I hate when
that happens -- never trust a $6 price on an import.)  I like the songs more
and more each time I listen.  This was the only record in their bin (at Kemp
Mill Records in DC).

--
John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl