Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: German Shepherds

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 85 10:26:41 edt
Subject: Re: German Shepherds

> Sorry man, but I can not believe you wrote that saying you like the GS's.

Hey, well, I can't believe you like Madonna!

> I have heard that song, and a few others, and they really turn me off. They
> seem to be offensive for the sake of offensive-ism (for example, the band
> ism).

I guess you don't like the Meatmen either....  Besides, I never said I
liked them, did I?  I just said I have the album.  I'll leave you
guessing.  (But, hey, I think PIL's "Religion" is pretty good....)

Don't have it yet, but just got "A Can Of Bees".  Now there's real
talent!

			This article is dedicated to anyone who started
			out as an animal and winds up as a processing unit

			Doug