Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Yo-Yo

From: harvard!topaz!jerpc.PE.UUCP
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 85 01:24:55 edt
Subject: Re: Yo-Yo

> Here is the story about the Yo-Yo that I think you might have missed....

You're right... I did miss that one, this explanation certainly
makes it clearer, eventhough I like the idea of a yo-yo being
bad for you because it's radioactive better than because of a
strange science-fiction story.

> (Henry Chai got the 10 point bonus
> question!)

You mean, you're not going to reveal this, and it's not in her
ear?  I've been looking for weeks... I even had a dream about
it, in which someone I know who does color separations looked at
it and at once said, "it's down here" and pointed to a little
defect in the print... but I looked when I woke up the next
morning, and there was no defect, only the strange scratch on
the film on one of the backs of the dog's necks (the one on the
left).  I thought maybe the "K" was made out of the chain for
the earring, and the "T" was the heavy part of the earring that
pulled the chain down.

How about a clew, instead?

> 			"On top of the world
> 			 Looking over the edge"

No, on the edge of the balcony at the Peachtree Arcade... a pool
of air was below, just like the pool of water in the indoor lake
at the Peachtree Plaza Hotel, where formerly a strange, baroque
railroad bridge was buried in the foundation of the Henry Grady
Hotel, holding it up.  They don't make hotels like that any
more.  Now neither it, nor the arcade, remains.