Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Live! (Almost)

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 85 00:10:56 edt
Subject: Kate Bush Live! (Almost)

I just posted this to net.music....

Night Flight is showing "Kate Bush Live At The Hammersmith Odeon" on
Saturday night at 1:00 am (at least where I live).  This is 52 minutes
of excerpts from a concert she did on 13 May 79.  Thus, this contains
only her older material (from "The Kick Inside" and "Lionheart") which
isn't as good as her more recent stuff, but it is still excellent.
Don't miss it.

			"We're all alone on the stage tonight"

			 Doug Alan
			  nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (or ARPA)