Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mules

From: harvard!seismo!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl (John Labovitz)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 85 15:12:02 edt
Subject: Re: Mules

	I wouldn't sent KB a letter... I quit writing fan letters when
	Martha Quinn wouldn't answer my fan mail... I mean, why can't it
	work like in "Johnny Ace," where you get back a nice photo et.
	al...

But it *does* work!  Well, it worked about 1.5 years ago, when I wrote EMI a
letter trying to find out when Kate Bush would tour, and received a (very
nice) letter from Kate, and an autographed photo!

By the way, Kate Bush is the #10 record at Tower Records here in DC.  My
friend I was with, who knows virtually nothing about Kate Bush, couldn't
figure out why I was so amazed.

--
John Labovitz		..!{rlgvax,seismo}!bdmrrr!potomac!jsl