Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Some KB info for the list...

From: Kevin Carosso <allegra!scgvaxd!engvax!KVC>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 85 23:17:41 PDT
Subject: Some KB info for the list...

Although I love KB very much, I really don't know much about her.  Could
someone who gets some of the KB fan club info (or other sources) post
some articles about her?  Tell us all there is to know about our favorite
talent!  How about posting some photos!   :-)

Also, I don't read net.music because there is too much there I'm not
interested in, so I would like to continue to see KB-related info
cross posted to love-hounds.

	/Kevin