Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate videos

From: Kevin Carosso <allegra!scgvaxd!engvax!KVC>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 85 23:40:21 PDT
Subject: Kate videos

> From: Doug Alan <nessus>
>
> I'm going to RPI this weekend to bring hours of KB videos to the
> poor, deprived people there, so love-hounds will be running by itself

So!!   What about us poor deprived people in Southern Cal.?  When
you gonna bring the show out here??????   Hey, I'll even buy dinner!

	/Kevin

ARG!!   I switched the damn TV away from MTV for a few minutes to catch
	the news and let my brain re-solidify, and what happens!!!  They
	put on RUTH!!!!   It's a plot!!!!!   Thanks to Dean for the phone
	call though, I caught the last 30 seconds or so....