Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cd's and Witches.

From: Jason Venner <jason%ucbopal.CC@Berkeley.EDU>
Date: 01 Oct 85 12:27:32 PDT (Tue)
Subject: Cd's and Witches.
Return-Receipt-To: jason%ucbjade.CC@Berkeley.EDU

Cd:
		  The ONLY CD that I like the sound of is the Nakamicki OEM series.
		  Any other CD that I listend to sounded 'harsh and flat'.

Witches:
		  Why do people have something against witches?
		  Wicca is 'just' another religion.... (no flames please)
		  Wicca (people who are 'witches' are usually followers of
		  the wiccan faith,  it has many faces and ritual styles
		  as does christianity (sp?)...)

		  Wiccans DO NOT accept the existance of either satain or
		  jesus-- they are NOT satainists.

		  Most (> 98%) of the witches I have known have been good
		  people,  and I have known many ~200.

		  Note:  while the above may be in contention with the dictionary,
		  it is more or less correct in the current usage by the
		  wiccans and witches that I know and have known.

jason
jason@ucbjade.berkeley.edu
jason%ucbjade@berkeley.{arpa,csnet}
{ihnp4,tektronix,sun,dual,decvax}!ucbvax!ucbjade!jason