Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate as a witch

From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@AMSAA.ARPA>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 85 10:27:26 EDT
Subject: Kate as a witch

Wat's so wrong with that?  Next time your friends tell you they
think Kate is a witch, look them straight in the eye and say something
like its better than being a priest.

I am behind you all.  Just got the 12" EP for Running Up the Hill and
Doug, darn it, but Kate sounds a little like Madonna with the "yeh, yeh, yehs".
Can't find HoL yet but good things have a way of being grabbed up quick.

Didn't really get a chance to see any bands cuz *I* was the one who
was doing the playing this weekend.  Yep, got some old jammin' buddies
together and played at The Green Door in St. Mary's County, MD.  I think
we did about every David Crosby song written as well as every Neil Young
song in G (Wait! They're all in G!).  The  name of the group was
Missing Parts.  Lots of fun.

							-Jim