Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SYE?

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 85 01:59:14 edt
Subject: SYE?

Has anyone ever heard of a group called "SYE"?  The place I ordered
"Groovy Decay" from included as a bonus seven of those pseudo album
covers that they give to record stores to plaster all over the walls for
an album called "Turn On The Fire".  But before I plaster them all over
*my* walls, I'd like to know whether SYE makes the the best music I've
never heard, or if they're just Motley Crew clones....

			-Doug