Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh no!

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 85 01:04:25 edt
Subject: Oh no!

I just figured out what Kate is talking about in "Jig of Life" (at least
the part that she sings, rather than the part that John Carter Bush
narrates), and she hints that she is going to have children someday.

I have an interview somewhere where Kate says that if she ever were to
have children, it would mean the end of her recording career because
otherwise she wouldn't be able to devote enough time to care for her
children properly.

I'm starting to get worried.  If there comes a time when I can no longer
look forward to another album from Kate, that time will be bleak indeed.

			     Hello old Man
			  I know your face well
			     I know it well
			    Haggard you are