Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anyone want HoL on CD?

From: Henry Chai <chai%utflis%toronto.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 85 21:19:02 edt
Subject: Anyone want HoL on CD?

There is this record store in downtown Toronto where they must have
over 30 HoL CD's displayed.  If anyone is desparate enough to want
a copy thru the mail, I can buy and send it out, provided I am
reimbursed in full.  It's $17 before tax. Add tax, postage, and convert
it to US$ it would be about US$16.  Mail me (personally; DON'T SEND IT
TO LOVE-HOUNDS PLEEEZE!) and we can make arrangements.
_The Kick Inside_ is also available on CD, so is the import pressing of the
HoL LP.  We in Toronto have yet to see the domestic LP pressing, but
last night I couldn't wait any longer so I splurged on the import.

C'mon people, FLOOD MY MAILBOX !  ;-)

--------
Henry Chai
Faculty of Library and Information Science, U of Toronto
{watmath,ihnp4,allegra}!utzoo!utflis!chai