Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RUTH on emp-TV

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 85 08:21:26 edt
Subject: RUTH on emp-TV

Doug,

I dont know what you do to catch that video on tv. Last Saturday nite me
and my roomate took a case of beck's Dark beer, put it in a cooler in the
living room (so we would never have to walk to the kitchen) and watched
emp-tv all nite waiting for RUTH to come on !! a total of 8 hours !!!
And did we see it ??? NO !!!!! I'm getting a little upset that I can't seem
to be in the right place at the right time.  It seems like everybody
has seen it but me !! This is becoming a real pisser !!

Anyway, the beer was good. And we never really listened to the tv, only
watched it.

tim