Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sex Pistols, and PIL

From: Tim Wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.arpa>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 85 08:07:59 edt
Subject: Re: Sex Pistols, and PIL

I have a tape of an interview of John Lyndon and Public Image Limited when
they were on WBCN in Boston with host Oedipus. Johnny pronounced his
name eat-a-puss, then kept saying nice four letters words to male listeners
who were calling in, while trying to pick up the female listeners.  The best
part however is their weather report.  Not bad interview, I believe was
made before "Second Edition".

I also have a Robert Fripp interview from WBCN when he was with the League
of Gentlemen on tour. Did anybody see that tour ??? I missed that one. That
was when he had Sara Lee as Bassist (now with Gang of Four), and I believe
Barry Adamson who I believe was with Magazine.  Anybody know for sure ????

-- We Jam Econo !!!

     Tim Wicinski, Naval Research Labs
     Arpa: wicinski@nrl-css