Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sex Pistols & EMI & Killing Joke

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 85 13:46:43 edt
Subject: Sex Pistols & EMI & Killing Joke

> Not particularly being a Sex Pistols fan, although I do have one of
> their albums which I havn't heard in a long time, what *did* they say
> about EMI?

On "Never Mind The Bollocks -- Here's the SeX PisTOLs", there is a song
called "EMI".  It says it all.

				-Doug

P.S.  Random trivia: Kate likes punk and the Sex Pistols (see "Blow
Away").  She said very recently (within the last month) that the worst
day of her life was when Killing Joke (a punk group) broke up.  (I think
she was exagerating a little....)  Killing Joke was her favorite band of
1984, and her favorite song was "Eighties" by Killing Joke.  Someone
from Killing Joke plays guitar on "Hounds of Love".