Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1985-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Holy Grail

From: Doug Alan <nessus>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 85 17:04:10 edt
Subject: The Holy Grail

According to the radio show Rock Over London, the B-side to "Hounds of
Love", "The Ninth Wave", was inspired by the poem "The Holy Grail" by
William Loyd Tennison.  Does anyone know anything about this poem?

			-Doug

P.S.  Considering how much I have flamed to net.music about how much I
like Kate Bush and how much I dislike Madonna, isn't it ironic that they
now share the #1 and #2 position on the British singles chart?  (No,
Kate isn't at #1.... yet.)