Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds Of Love vinyl

From: "Thilo Meiswinkel" <meiswinkel@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 97 14:30:26 UT
Subject: Hounds Of Love vinyl
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi everybody,

today I received my copy of the re-released "Hounds Of Love" vinyl album.
It is a really beautiful piece - and it looks so brandnew, it's a bit like
back in 1985! There's a grey sticker in the above left corner saying "EMI 100
- The vinyl collection" - classic LPs - Original Packaging - Virgin Vinyl
(180gm) pressing - heavy quality sleeves - analogue cutting from analogue
tapes".
A very nice piece for collectors! Where to get it? A good record shop should
be able to order it for you (of course I can only speak for Germany). EMI's
ordering number is: 724382140610. Of course it's a UK-release... Hope this
info is helpful.
Love
Beate