Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

When will Kate work with Robert?

From: "E. POINSOT" <pol7ep@lucs-02.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:49:36 GMT0BST
Subject: When will Kate work with Robert?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi all,
Some thoughts about these current controversies:
-Don't take Don too seriously: either he's incurably stubborn, or
he's ('scuse me) pretty stupid (everybody knows you're wrong, Don!),
or he's really provocative. In this case, you were all marvellously
fooled: you're all getting mad and he must dying laughing! We all
know the story of Wuthering Weights: Kate seeing the old TV thing,
later reading the book and writing the song. And I don't know exactly
in what order: she might have read the book have writing the song,
but I really doubt it. The most amazing is that lots of people
believe that they know Kate more than she knows herself. Don't be too
pretentious! If someone wanna go on, let's get into Houdini:
I've heard it was a guy who decided to take this name after listening
to The Dreaming. (ah, ah, ah!) Fascinating isn't it?
-Ok the last Prince album was a triple and Kate appeared on it, but
stop being nuts: do you really think the next Kate piece will be a
triple? Yeah we're all frustrated, after four years of waiting it's
not surprising, but why not 10 albums in the same week if you want.
Don't believe everything you're told!
-The Robert up there is the Smith one. Just a dream of mine: I wish
Kate and Robert Smith made something together, but as I told you, be
careful. (Especially with my pal Robert.) Last year Robert spoke of a
"possible" (to say the least) album with guest singers... That
doesn't mean that from this time I haven't slept, waiting for the
release of an album that may never come out, even if a collaboration
between Kate and the guy who wrote Disintegration would be perfect.
Bye, Eric.