Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Love-Hounds

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 97 15:58:10 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate on Love-Hounds
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Mikael Jakonen wrote:
> If Kate Bush was a digest subscriber, the moderator would not
> tell us.

If She was a subscriber, the moderator very probably wouldn't
even know it. It's rather unlikely that she'd use her real name,
and it's almost impossible to track down the owner of a pseudonym.

And, personally, I wouldn't recommend her to read the list either.
I mean, we're talking about bootlegs, songs we don't like
and how pissed of we are that she doesn't tour. Not necessarily
things she would like to read. And what I post here aren't
necessarily things I would like her to read.

ciao,
Rolf