Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

yoko ono

From: Brian Dillard <dillardb@pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:07:27 +0000
Subject: yoko ono
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

i also recommend rising mixes, an e.p. on which several hipster
production teams rework material from the original rising album.
tricky, thurston moore of sonic youth, cibo matto, ween and the aba
all-stars (a beastie boys side project) are the collaborators, and
there's also CD-rom content and a new 30-minute song whose title escapes
me. the ween remix of ask the dragon is phenomenal, and thruston moore's
take on rising is freaky, nightmare-inducing and wonderful.

"we're all rising....whaaa-augh-augh-ububububbubualulb-alub!!!!!!!"

Brian J. Dillard     dillardb@pilot.msu.edu   773.348.9319
+++ "State of emergency ... that's where I want to be."  --Bjork +++