Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Washed Up? Come back Kate!

From: Domino <bananza@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:05:37 -0800
Subject: Washed Up? Come back Kate!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

First off, I love Kate. But in the past few years I've started to wonder
if she has anything left to say? Why else would there be a 4-5 year gap
between albums? Maybe she's just run out of words, music or inspiration?
I cannot continue to read debates on the same songs over and over, fresh
blood is needed. I wish she'd come back and show all these
wannabes(Tori, Fiona, Jewel) how it's really done. I don't mean to start
a big fight, I'm just frustrated with her....D.