Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's use of female names

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 22:50:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Kate's use of female names
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< At the beginning of "Wow" Kate says "Emily".  Does anyone know why?  Who
is
 Emily? >>

I don't know the answer....but I do have another related question!

About a year ago, for the first time I noticed in "All the Love" during the
"phone call" part, that a man seemed to say something along the lines of
"Hello, Samantha".  Now, I'm just curious if this is what he's saying and if
so, why, and who is Samantha?

Since that's my name and there don't seem to be too many of us Samantha's in
the world, it made me particularly curious....also partly due to the fact
that I'd been listening to this album for years and years, as it's among my
favorites, and I never noticed it until last fall.

Anyone have an answer?

~~~Sam