Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #275

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 14:46:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #275
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< >  ". . . we get to a certain age, and then the rest of our lives we do
.
 >  using wisdom to come back to innocence."
 >   >>

When I posted this quote I found of Kate's, I forgot to ask if anyone knows
when she said it and concerning what is she remarking?  I wonder if an
interviewer asked her a question which elicited this response, or if perhaps
she was asked to comment on one of her songs.  Does anyone know?

~~~Sam