Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's Words of Wisdom

From: MiaSimone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:21:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate's Words of Wisdom
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I was so surprised to read that someone came across yet another journal that
contained words of wisdom by Kate.  I was given one several years ago called
"A Woman's Journal", which containted quotes by various famous women, and
this was what was chosen to represent Kate :

"All we ever look for....is another open door."

XOXOXO
Melanie