Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Australia

From: Brett Harris <brh@BoM.GOV.AU>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 97 20:50:32 DST
Subject: Re: Australia
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Everyone, its been a while..

Punki wrote:

> I am going to Australia in a few weeks, dose anyone have some sugestions
> for record shops I should visit in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne ore
> somewhere close to this towns?

My suggestion for Melbourne is Gaslight Records on Bourke St near the corner of
Exhibition St.  I hope it is still there (I am still in the UK, but I will be home
for Christmas ;-), it is the best place to go in town for Kate stuff.

Id also like to say hi to everyone I met at Katemas in Glastonbury this year, it
was a really fun day!!

Cheers,
Brett.

PS: Are you still out there Jodie?