Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate in a book

From: ANGLTRED <ANGLTRED@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:05:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Kate in a book
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi...just in case anyone cares...

I was recently in Minneapolis and while shopping at a little boutique called
the Bibelot Shoppe, I came across a little purse-size soft-cover book of blank
pages called "Women's Notes."  Most of the pages have a cool quote by famous
women.  As I flipped through it, I was delighted to find a quote of Kate's
included with other such inspiring women as Maya Angelou, Annie Dillard,
George Eliot, Anais Nin, Kate Hepburn, Emma Goldman, Madeleine L'Engle, and so
on.  In case you're wondering, the quote follows:

". . . we get to a certain age, and then the rest of our lives we do
everything we can to get back to the way we were when we were little . . .
using wisdom to come back to innocence."

Well, I just thought it was cool.  That's all.  Thanks!

~~~Sam