Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Weird rumours

From: Marielle Gent <jellekat@dds.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:11:10 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Weird rumours
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

My brother told me something I really can't believe so I'm curious what you
think about this rumour. Please remember I don't want to hurt anyone's
feelings because I know it's a sensitive subject and I myself have many doubts
about if this is true  but here it is:

1- Diana was pregnant when she died, she supposed to have told this to the
doctor who was on the scene just after the accident,

2- The accident was planned and Diana was killed by the British Royal
Family because she was going to have a baby whose father was a notorious
playboy.

Bye,

Jelle

	            DE  DIGITALE  STAD