Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Video Questions

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 04:33:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Video Questions
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

>I was dubbing a few videos for a friend last night, it literally has been
>years since I looked at some of Kate's videos.  Out of curiosity, does
>anyone know:

>who the male dancer is in the "Running Up the Hill" video ?

   As featured on Richard Bensam's wonderful Dictionary of all things
Kate, "Them Heavy People" part of Gaffaweb, a very important web site
for Kate fans:

http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/diction/h.html#hervieu

Hervieu, Michael

A dancer. Hervieu is teamed with Kate in the video for the song Running Up
That Hill.

>who the guy is in "Hounds of Love" video?

   I'll have to dig for this one. It was mentioned in a KBC newsletter,
and all of those are in boxes. I was surprised that it didn't appear to
be in the Dictionary.

>...always thought he had a great face..like a film star if the the 40s....

>(just two things I have always wondered and never thought to ask or known
>where to find the answers)

   I'm sure it's somewhere on Gaffaweb http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/

Chris Williams of
   Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
      chrisw@wwa.com
"How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure" - C. Crumb