Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: elton and bernie

From: John Walker <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:36:37 -0500
Subject: RE: elton and bernie
To: "'Love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <Love-hounds@gryphon.com>

I think it just depends.  Different songwriters are going to work together however the muse sees fit!

For example, I usually write the music first and throw it over the wall to my partner-in-crime, who does her magic and then throws it back.  When she works with other writers, sometimes she throws out a lyric and they'll write the music around that.  It just depends on the situation.  Lyrics can inspire music as easily as music can inspire lyrics.

John		jdwalker@post.smu.edu
Enter the Realm - The LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
LordLknvar@aol.com for info!