Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: KB Album Cover Poll

From: John Walker <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:25:29 -0500
Subject: RE: KB Album Cover Poll
To: "'Love-hounds@gryphon.com'" <Love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hey cool - a non-confrontational Dongerous thread!  This is different.  Could it be the debut of a kinder, gentler, Don?

My vote is The Whole Story (front).  I had a bitmap of it on my PC at the last job I had.  Made the day better, somehow.

John		jdwalker@post.smu.edu
Enter the Realm - The LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
LordLknvar@aol.com for info!