Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KB Album Cover Poll

From: mcolville@nospam.net (Matthew M. Colville)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:31:11 -0700
Subject: Re: KB Album Cover Poll
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <l0311072ab045b430bac6@[169.132.209.212]>, fastslow@idt.net
(Don) wrote:

> Okay, it's time for a stupid/fun (pick one or more) poll!!!
>
> What's your favorite and least-favorite Kate Bush album cover.
>
> Use your own criteria (front only, both sides, interior only).
>
> And, if you want to expand it to singles (12" or 7") or EPs or
> whatever...feel free!
>
> - Don

   I think the Sensual World cover is my favorite. . .don't know why.
Maybe because I had a 7' square poster of it over my bed for a few years.

   Least favorite. . .hm...I don't think I have a 'least favorite.'

--
Matthew M. Colville            mcolville@earthlink.net
Diplomat/Sage/Dunedain     Unaligned Monk Philsopher