Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"YOU"

From: "Yiannis Hayiannis" <hyiannis@dial.cylink.com.cy>
Date: 14 Sep 1997 14:34:01 GMT
Subject: "YOU"
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was looking to find Roy Harper's Unknown Soldier (1980)
for the song "YOU" a duet with Kate Bush .
Instead I found "An Introduction To Roy Harper"
(Science Friction 1994) which includes "YOU".
On the cover there is no mention of Kate .
Inside it says "YOU" a duet with Kate Bush who
claims Roy as one of her major inspirations .
This song is very good , but I don't know if I would
still like it if it wasn't for Kate .
Roy Harper also wrote "Another Day" , the song
that Kate sung live with Peter Gabriel in a TV show
in 1979 .
Yiannis Hayiannis