Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

autograph

From: fjorg@aol.com (FJORG)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 16:08:17 -0400
Subject: autograph
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi folx !

first: sorry for my bad english .

I'm 31, male and discovered her in '88 with TD and HoL and now i'm a big fan.

I get an autograph from Kate today (I've ordered it ;I've never had the
chance to see her live ,so that was the only way to get "a little bit" from
her.Have i make an mistake ?)
  On that photo she's wearing an dark synthetic jacket with bright fleece,
a long scarf, jeans and bright and high boots (b/w photo).Her hands are
full of bags and it looks like she's on an airport.
  Any suggestions when or were this photo is snaped ?

  Thanx

  the very happy           Joerg

  PS: There's no good or bad.I love all her work.