Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rasputina

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 97 11:38:36 +0200
Subject: Re: Rasputina
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I got "Thanks for the Ether" last Saturday and love it. It's the
most original and interesting album I've heard this year.
Definitely recommended (thanks Renee!). (Well, proceed with caution
if you really canīt stand tracks like Big Stripey Lie or Violin)

Btw, just in case anybody's wondering about the hidden track,
it's "Trust All Stars" translated to German on a word-by-word
basis, which results in a somewhat weird grammar.

ciao,
Rolf