Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TKI COVERS

From: heisjohn@juno.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 20:18:56 -0400
Subject: Re: TKI COVERS
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I just got over 100 messages today that go back a couple weeks, so sorry
if this has been addressed since then...

Robb wrote:

>> I read that there are six different covers of TKI.
>
>I'm aware of four:
>
>(1) The original UK "Kite" cover
>(2) The Japanese pink leotard cover, with Kate looking
>	straigth ahead and up at camera from under her bangs
>(3) The US "Country" cover, with Kate in a crate wearing huge
>	red socks
>(4) The "Mirror" or "Ouch, My Head Hurts" Canadian (and
>	Belgian?) cover with Kate holding her head and looking
>	wide-eyed at camera, 3/4 profile.

In addition to these 4, there are also:

5)  The white wedding dress cover exclusive to Yugoslavia.  The same
photo appears on the Polish Tonpress single sleeve of "Man With The Child
In His Eyes" (and nowhere else as far as I know).  And...

6)  The full face shot that appears only on the Uruguayan pressing.  It's
a poorly rendered closeup -- that looks like it was shot at the same
session as the Japanese cover(?).  It is the rarest of the 6 by far...

John