Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dedicating a KB song to Diana

From: bigz <bigz@nation.nationgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dedicating a KB song to Diana
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have been shocked and saddened by the death of Diana like so many
people. I am trying to think which Kate Bush song best sums up either
the spirit of Diana, or how I felt about her death. I keep coming back
to Dali on the bootlegs. I think it's the piano, which to me sounds so
melancholy yet hopeful at the same time. It's such a sad, sad melondy
and song. I would be interested to hear which KB song is appropriate for
Diana in the eyes of other gaffanatics.