Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Online Source for "This Woman's Work" Boxed Set

From: jburch@mindspring.com (Jarrett Burch)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 15:00:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Online Source for "This Woman's Work" Boxed Set
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncren.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, all.

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their help with my question
concerning "Un baiser d'enfant" on CD. I appreciate it very much.

Second, I've found an on-line source for the "TWW" boxed set that may
be of interest to North American subscribers of rec.music.gaffa.

A&B Music is based in Canada. Their web site can be found at:

http://www.absound.ca/

Their price for "TWW" was approximately US$78.

I haven't ordered from them before, but thought I'd pass the info
along to r.m.g.

Best,

Jarrett
(feeling sad about Princess Diana's passing)