Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: And It Seemed To Me You Lived Your Life Like A Candle In The Wind . . .

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@mednet.ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 04:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: And It Seemed To Me You Lived Your Life Like A Candle In The Wind . . .
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Stormin' wrote:

> Farewell, Princess Di.  Maybe someday beyond all that we heard from
> the Tabloids that made you and then literally destroyed you, we'll
> finally get to know you.

Does anyone know if Kate ever met Diana? She, of course, met
Charles on at least one occasion -- the Prince's Rock Gala in
'83(?) when she sang "Wedding List" -- but I don't remember
seeing Diana in the audience for that one. I know Diana attended
the one featuring Gloria Estefan...and that her favorite group
was Duran Duran. Hmmm. Just curious. She will be missed...hard
to believe she's no longer with us.

Robb