Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RASPUTINA - THANKS FOR THE ETHER

From: "Yiannis Hayiannis" <hyiannis@dial.cylink.com.cy>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 03:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RASPUTINA - THANKS FOR THE ETHER
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have just bought Rasputina's "Thank's For The Ether"
and I find it just great . The girls are really talented and
in some songs they remind me of Kate . Especially the
track "Crybabies".
Many thanks to Rennee Rosen who introduced us
to them . I fully disagree with Kelley Hays-Gilpin , who ,
in my opinion didn't listen to the album carefully because
it's sure not an easy listening one . Of course everyone is
allowed to have his likes and dislikes but I think that the
three girls really worth it .
Yiannis