Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sneaker Pimps

From: "katya" <katya@clear.net.nz>
Date: 24 Aug 1997 10:31:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Sneaker Pimps
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi,
	Thanks to all who set me straight on KT and O{+> - I obviously misread
:)
And as for the Sneaker Pimps,
(ScottWeb wrote in article
> Has anyone heard "Becoming X" by Sneaker Pimps.  It took me awhile to
> warm up to it, but now I think its excellent.),
 I've taken to playing it in the store, and your point of view has provided
andother viewpoint for me. Having lately devloped a real feel for the likes
of Portishead etc, I grasped Sneaker Pimps immediately - and now many
people in my town who would never have heard it other wise - own it. I will
listen a little more thoroughly.....;) Kateish
"trip-hop-mixed-ambience-stuff" might be just what the doctor ordered!
	    Katya
		xxx